Tuesday, February 21, 2006

EXCITING TIMES FOR MELBOURNE !



Just a snapshot of Melbourne City coming in from the Westgate Freeway. It was taken from my car while driving, "NO STOPPING" allowed they say, hmmm......... it has been done.. Oops.

Anyhow, Melbourne is in the process of preparing to host the Commonwealth Games. Somewhere in that hazy mist there is a lot of activity going on. Hard to imagine.


What is even more exciting is the FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX...Now that is an event not to be missed. To all the 'Rev Heads' out there, 'You know what I mean'. This year it is on the 2nd April, and I will be there TRACKSIDE with friends & a set of earplugs.
The Adrenalin will be OUTTA CONTROL.

2 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

Someday I will make it out to your continent and we can have a drink and buy some yarn!

JANNIKINZ said...

Yes, would love to, even tho I have a roomful..

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.