Wednesday, April 05, 2006

CROCHETED LION






I think I did this little fella a little while ago, hey could be up to 18 months. Time flies, especially when the hook is on the go. Am currently working on quite a few "Little Ones" and should get them finished within a couple of weeks.

Time is also getting near for one to think about getting some creations together for the Royal Melbourne Show again. So far in the pipeworks are: Uncle Sam, which is a knitted toy (not started). One of my own creations will be a "doll" done in freehand..actually I am very pleased with the progress on that one (that's the only one that is started), and my favourite, it's crocheted. and last but not least I am planning to knit another Teddy in white 8ply cotton.

Happy crafting.

2 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

Very cute!

JANNIKINZ said...

Thankyou

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.