Tuesday, November 07, 2006

PRIDE & JOY



It never crossed my mind that something like this would be done in approximately 3 weeks, and in between working on other projects too. Giving myself a pat on the back for this number because I'm a smidge chuffed that it is FINISHED.



A close up view. All that remains now is a little wash etc. and it will be ready to use.


It's a quiet day in Melbourne today, that is for those select few that are at the cube farm. The race that stops the nation is on this afternoon..the good old MELBOURNE CUP..fingers crossed that my horses from the office sweep will do well.
The skies here have just started to drizzle, which is a good thing because the drought is so severe. Pray for a few days of good downfall which is so desperately needed. Melbourne may only be on stage 2 water restrictions, but in the Wimmera Mallee region, they have been on stage 4 for quite some time. They can't even wash their cars from a bucket of water.

On the lighter side of things....think of all those young Fillies & Colts out at the track today, all dressed in their finest without umbrellas...Now that's worth a giggle. lol. :-)

4 comments:

Madelyn said...

Beautiful! And in only 3 weeks, you're fast.

I hope the drought improves soon.

froggiemeanie said...

Very, very, pretty.

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog about my girls choosing me. A very touching thought. I'm a lucky lady to have those two wee squirts.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I love your color scheme. I must get to mine.....

JANNIKINZ said...

Thankyou ladies, you made my day.

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.