Tuesday, August 01, 2006

GOOD TO BE BACK

The last 12 days have gone by sooo fast. I have just returned from spending a few days with my dear Mum. She is doing ok for someone who is 80. Yes, she has a few health issues (who doesn't), the main one being her severe anaemia. Every 8weeks or so she has to get 2 units of the *Red Stuff*. This gives her that little bit extra up and go. This time I was able to be there with her, and that to me was worth the 4 hour drive. We also get on very well and do enjoy each others company. I LOVE MY MUM!
While I was away, I was able to complete a couple of my craft projects. One knitted and the other was crochet. Photos will be up in a couple of days.
It is good to be back....even to the *cube farm*..

No comments:

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.