Tuesday, September 26, 2006

25th September in MELBOURNE.

The Royal Melbourne Show 2006, is in full swing.


Some MAORI culture. The performance from these ladies was just superb.





Standing, listening to them, it was such a pleasure to hear their voices.




I had a day off yesterday to attend. This tent was just huge, massive. It had so many displays & stands in it, and still had plenty of space. There were quite a few wine displays with free sampling....Mmmm, yes, most of the wines I tasted were ??? nice and mellowing..





This is my happy photo...My entry this year got me a third prize. Very happy about that...One of these days I'll get that ELUSIVE BLUE RIBBON..




The day turned out to be excellent weather wise..no rain. and the crowd, yes, there was a very large crowd. By the time I got home, couldn't wait to sit down... with a lavendar foot soak, aaaaaaaaaah, that's what it's all about.

1 comment:

Pirk said...

OMG I love the happy face, the whole thing. Congratulations on the prize!

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.