Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My PRINCESS



....my Grandaughter, Amber. She is truly an amazing little girl. She will be 10 in January 07.
The hair is to die for...Appearances can be deceiving, her hair seems to be about halfway down her back....ha ha ha....that is because it is so curly, almost like ringlets...but combed down (or stretched a bit), she can almost sit on it...and that hair colour....GRRRRR....I have to resort to the bottle every few weeks to try & get mine looking a similar shade to that. Like I say, she is my PRINCESS.


and a TURTLE IN A JADE TREE.....



This is a very athletic little fellow. Standing, he is about 5.5cm. He thinks he is very clever because he can climb trees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Amber looks adorable and the turtle looks cute too!

mah-s said...

Amber gets her good looks from me, I'm her Dad!

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.