F. O. --- Something finished.
A few weeks ago My Grandaughter & I went shopping in the city. What better way to start spending the good earned dollar than at a yarn store. She picked out the yarn herself, and the colour too. It will match the auburn hair perfectly. the last row of this crocheted scarf had 1360 stitches.
U. F. O. --- W. I. P.
This will be my coloured version of Snowflake Afghan. The only thing uniform is the white border. The medallions are very enjoyable to do, at this stage..but....maybe....will have to re-think that after a couple dozen more are made.
After having a look in the Works-In-Progress basket, must to promise myself not to start any more new projects, until a few more are completed.... There's a lot in there..
- ► 2007 (13)
- He's a WEIRD looking fellow, this POOPY DUCK. T...
- F. O. --- Something finished. A few weeks ago...
- A LITTLE STASH ENHANCEMENT TRENDSETTER YARN, t...
- Mmmmmm it's SPRING!!! One has been waiting a fe...
- H E L P....please Does anyone know how to straigh...
- SATURDAY SUNSET AT ST. KILDA....30TH September ...
- ▼ October (6)