A LITTLE STASH ENHANCEMENT
TRENDSETTER YARN, this is quite soft. With the amount on 6 skeins, I should be able to make a couple of shawls. Maybe, I'm being a bit ambitious on this one, Just got to find the right pattern. & now that my circular needles are in action and the cord is no longer doing it's own thing, this yarn is high on my list of to make something with projects. NOT JUST LOOK AT IT.
Mmmm, this ROWAN LINEN PRINT is just gorgeous. Don't know exactly what it will be as it was bought for a Christmas present. But I can look at it for a bit before it gets bundled out to a new home...boo hoo
Both of these yummy yarns are from the knitting garden.
TLC Cara Mia
Last but not least, this Cara Mia yarn purchased from Spotlight for a mere $3au per skein, would have to be one of the softest yarns out there. It's made up of 50% acrylic, 19% nylon, 18% rayon and 13% angora. It comes in quite a good range of colours too. There's going to be a nice handbag coming out of this one.
How many of these did I buy??? Not telling anyone, but let's just say that the shop did very well from my now empty purse.. hee hee, and loving it!
Have a great weekend everyone.
- ► 2007 (13)
- He's a WEIRD looking fellow, this POOPY DUCK. T...
- F. O. --- Something finished. A few weeks ago...
- A LITTLE STASH ENHANCEMENT TRENDSETTER YARN, t...
- Mmmmmm it's SPRING!!! One has been waiting a fe...
- H E L P....please Does anyone know how to straigh...
- SATURDAY SUNSET AT ST. KILDA....30TH September ...
- ▼ October (6)