Monday, May 08, 2006

INSPIRATIONS




These books, plus a number of other items arrived from the Ukrainian Gift Shop (http://www.ukrainiangiftshop.com/pages/art6.htm) , on 2nd May. So many great designs in them that it's difficult to choose what to work on. White eggs seem to be in short supply, so will have to practice some lines on a few brown ones.

With Mothers Day coming up on May 14th, I knitted Mum a scarf yesterday. A big daggy, but at least it will help in keeping her warm.

Another thing I purchased over the weekend was 'Sock Wool'....Yes, I am going to ATTEMPT knitting socks. Looking at so many pictures of what others have done has spurred me into giving it a go. Hmmm, maybe I can knit two left feet...........

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for visitng my blog. I, too, am going to try socks for the first time. I haven't picked a pattern yet, but I did order 5 skeins of "Socks that Rock". Good luck with yours!

JANNIKINZ said...

Thankyou so much

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.