Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"WAS"




IS



Oh Dear, Last night this is what one was working on...Actually I was very pleased with the progress....and normally an item wouldn't get photographed until it is finished....THEN, I heard the 'VOICES' saying to me, "take a photo, take a photo", so, always willing to oblige them, I did.... glad now because not 10 minutes later it landed on the floor..."OOPSIE" was not quite the correct term used...more like #*&*^%*^&, hee hee. OK - next.

On the lighter side of things. "CONGRATULATIONS" to all those involved in the rescue of the two trapped miners at Beaconsfield, Tasmania. TWO very happy men walked out of the mine this morning at around 6am. Could you even imagine what it would have been like to spend the best part of two weeks underground and not knowing if you would see daylight again? Someone was looking out for them, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Your beautiful egg! Oh well, what can you do? I'm sure your next egg will look fantastic. :)

partial stash flash

partial stash flash
this is only a wee bit of what is in my yarn room.