He's a handsome fellow and knows it too.
Looking forward to,in a couple of weeks time...a weekend of R&R, and a bottle or two.
Spending a day or two away from the city is just wonderful. Almost like a mini holiday, and one good thing is that it's only about an hour and a half away.
No noisy cars screeching and hooning down the streets...just peace, and **COLD**brrrrrr.
Yes it gets very cold there, so must remember to take something WARMING.
- ► 2007 (13)
- TABASCO He's a handsome fellow and knows it too...
- FROM THE OFFICE WINDOW With reflections and all...
- LOOKING FOR SUNSHINE IN MELBOURNE Need Sunshine...
- "WAS" IS Oh Dear, Last night this is what o...
- INSPIRATIONS These books, plus a number of oth...
- A Happy Day...28th April Recently I was able to...
- ▼ May (6)